Saturday, September 12, 2009

New Year, New Blog

During my first year and a half of teaching I used to send out semi-regular email updates with (hopefully) amusing anecdotes about life in a high school math classroom. Last year was so exhausting that I never had the energy to write a long email. However, I know that some people enjoyed the updates and I liked having them as a chronicle of my first years of teaching. So...I decided to try out this blogging thing, hoping that I would be more motivated to make small updates on a more regular basis.

The next couple of posts will introduce each of my classes. If anyone else is reading this...enjoy!

By the way, the title of this blog comes from a common complaint of my students. Once we got to trigonometry it was entirely possible to solve complete problems (particularly proofs) without using any numbers!

No comments:

Post a Comment