Thursday, March 25, 2010

Something Positive

I realized that most of my posts lately have been fairly negative.  I don't seem to have as many funny stories this year as in previous years.  I'm also having a more stressful year than last year for some reason.  So I decided to think of something happening at school that makes me happy.


Here it is: my IB juniors have a nickname for me - they call me "Senora."  Now I know that isn't as dramatic as "The Mullenator", but I like it because it conveys a special relationship without being inappropriate.  It amuses me when some of their friends who I see elsewhere call me Senora too. 

On a related note, one of the teens in my parish youth group started calling me "Miss Mullenator" after hearing the story of my costume earlier in the year.  On Friday she shorted that to 'Smullenator, which has a nice ring to it as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment